Wednesday, February 13, 2013

 Why I am at MATC
For the past 5 years I have been working as a production worker, for a food company. I have recently left there to go back to school to be a Network Specialist. I chose this degree because I think it is very interesting. Technology is a growing field and it will only continue to grow. I do not have a degree in anything yet, and i thought it was time for a change. I got sick of going from job to job without any sort of career in mind.

I started working when i was 14 years old. Ever since then I have had many different jobs. I have learned many different trades over the years. Probably more than the average person. Once I master something I tend to get bored with it and move on to the next. I have had a few factory jobs too. Factory jobs I get very bored with because it only takes a month to learn.

This is my first semester in school and i am just taking things as they come. I rely don't know where this is going to take me. I am hoping that it takes me to a better career path. When I graduate I want to get a job being a Network Specialist. I think it is going to be an exciting career to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment